Hacking some titles are not shown, no space on device?

apexnationz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Hi,

i just installed some CFW games on the system and now the wiiu greets me like this (translated):

Some softwartitel are not shown in the list, because there is no space left. Please delete at "data management" in the system-settings software which you do not use anymore. (the deletion of save-data is not necessary)

If i look at the data i can see that the console has 25GB and the USB Disk 1099 GB of free space left. It is a 2 TB disk. What can i do here? Cant the wii u handle the installs on a 2TB disk?
cheers

Jhnsn

*Flat is Justice*
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Too many titles installed. The Wii U and the 3ds can only display a certain amount of titles. Why? Nintendo.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So he has 300 titles installed on his WiiU??? WOW that is a lot of games. I didn't even know there were that many games for the WiiU. lol

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So he has 300 titles installed on his WiiU??? WOW that is a lot of games. I didn't even know there were that many games for the WiiU. lol
theres almost 300 retail games then you have all the other eshop exclusive stuff and Vc and so on wich is another 300 or so so yeah.

Last edited by pedro702,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free