Some questions on how much you play etc.

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Langin, Jul 20, 2011.

?

How Many 3DS game do you own right now?

1. 1 game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 7 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 9 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 10 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. 11 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. 12 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. 13 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. 14 games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. 15+ games

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. I don't own any game yet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Jul 20, 2011
  1. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    I have some questions for you, I hope you can answer then honestly.

My answers are: 15 games, 6 hours a day and 15 games I have planned to buy.

2. Jan1tor

Member Jan1tor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    At first I was playing my DSI XL more but it seems like lately I have been playing the 3DS much more. Even though I have a ton of games for the DSI I have seen the quality and fun of playing the 3DS has been much better. I have been playing the 3DS about 75% more now than the DSI XL and I rarely even pick up my DSL except to play music with it.

3. ShawnTRods

Member ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I own 4 games, played a lot of games at different places.

I dont play on my own 3DS at all. Havent touched it for for almost a month now lol.
    Not planning on buying any games.

4. SamAsh07

Member SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Bahrain
    I own 2 games, Legend Of Zelda OoT 3D and Street Fighter IV. Though I don't play the latter at all. Only clocked 4 hours and 52 minutes on SSFIV, while LoZ OoT 3D is happily over 60 hours, I play more than 5 hours a day, sometimes 3-4 hours. And in the future I plan to buy more than 10 games definitely.

5. Weaselpipe

Member Weaselpipe Erratic Temp user

United Kingdom
    I have only counted 3DS cartridge games, and not VC/DSiware titles.

Currently have OoT, which is number 1 on my list, SF4 which I loved until I got DOA- now SF is pretty hard to get back into. Also have Samurai warriors, but I am struggling to maintain interest- I may trade SF4 and SW in for Ghost Recon or RE-mercs, as I see no point in keeping games I don't like just to have more!

I play a lot, though sometimes DS games- been playing CivRev and Advance Wars a lot recently. I get about 7 hours play a day after all the 10 minute sneaky goes I have at work....

Most of the games I plan on owning aren't out til christmas anyway....

6. tuddy666

Member tuddy666 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I currently have three games - The Sims 3, Asphalt 3D and Samurai Warriors. Of those, the latter is definitely the most fun, though I have the most play time on The Sims 3 (I'm pretty sure there's a reason why I locked my PC copies away; probably the fact I get addicted and thus don't get anything done). This is excluding virtual console games and DSiware I transferred over from my old system (I've got Earthworm Jim, Shantae, Dragon Quest Wars and a few other things like Sudoku and Solitaire). As for the actual time I spend playing, I'd average it out at about 3-4 hours a day, usually on either Mario Picross, Picross 3D (I love my goddamn picross) or another DS game.

Finally, games I'm looking forward to - I can name at least 5 off the top of my head; though there are probably -way- more than that. I'd post a list, but I'm too lazy :3. Oh, and I plan to buy Zelda eventually, just not sure when.

7. Dylan

Member Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

Australia
    Only own Zelda and i'm just waiting for star fox. I have zero care for the thing anymore. If I didn't expect a couple of decent games to eventually come out i'd sell it right now. At this point i'm that disappointed with it i'll probably toss my hatred for playstation aside and give the vita a go when that's out.

8. sonknuck23

Member sonknuck23 Mighty Switch Force >

Canada
    I own Zelda and SSFIV. I don't play either anymore, I have SSFIV on the PS3 and lately i'm more interested in my Sega Master System. (yeah, I'd rather play Alex Kidd in Miracle World for hours.) Sadly, I didn't even beat Zelda. Been in the Shadow Temple for like 3 weeks, just lost all interest in beating it. I ws horribly into Zelda a little bit ago, and out of nowhere, it just disappeared.

9. Slyakin

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    I own four games, and I would play my 3DS a lot, but I'm caught up in the FF5forFutures charity. I'm slow, so I have to play more to catch up. [​IMG]

10. ferofax

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    i find myself enjoying the 3D camera more. most of the time, i have maxed contrast and sharpness on though, as i find the default color rather lacking. maxing those two works well with toys, especially Gundams.

plan to buy SSFIV3D soon, and Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, and Mario Kart when it gets out. maybe even Icarus Kid, as the multiplayer on that looks awesome.

it'll take me time though, as i can't yet afford to buy any at the moment.