Some questions I have about switching from o3DS to N3DS XL

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by THEELEMENTKH, Nov 14, 2016.

1. THEELEMENTKH
    OP

THEELEMENTKH AN ANGRY GIRAFFE!

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    Hi all, I'm about to buy a N3DS XL in replacement of my o3DS non xl (that works flawlessly, but I wanted to change) and I have some (maybe n00b?) questions that I need to answer.

(And sorry if this is the wrong place, I didn't find another place that fits better for these questions :()

1.-My o3DS is at FW 11.0.0-33 and my future N3DS XL will be at FW 10.7 maximum (I know it because it has been on shelves for more than six months), could I system transfer between my o3DS and my future N3DS XL using ctr-httpwn (when it's back again)?

2.-If I could system transfer, would I still be able to follow Plailect's guide or my future N3DS XL would brick? (I have legit ambassador titles and DSiWare titles, if that's important).

3.-And again, if Icould system transfer, when would it be the best moment to do it, before following Plailect's guide or after following it?

4.-If I couldn't system transfer how could I transfer my stuff between my o3DS and my N3DS XL? (I suppose I couldn't...)

Thanks for everyone who can help me and have a nice day :)

2. THEELEMENTKH
    OP

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    Bump
    Nothing? Seriously?

3. Tenshi_Okami

Tenshi_Okami GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 3, 2015
    Puerto Rico
    1) Do A9LH then you can system transfer
    2) As long that you A9LH first, you can System Transfer without losing A9LH on the N3DS
    3) As you can see on the other ones, after is better :)

Last edited by Tenshi_Okami, Nov 14, 2016 - Reason: Did bad stuff, need to sleep more
    THEELEMENTKH likes this.
  4. THEELEMENTKH
    OP

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    So I system transfer using ctr-httpwn and then I install A9LH on my future N3DS XL using Plailect's guide, you're telling me?

5. Tenshi_Okami

Tenshi_Okami GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 3, 2015
    Puerto Rico
    Yeah sorry I messed up on that one

Do A9LH first on the N3DS then do the System Transfer

6. THEELEMENTKH
    OP

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    Alrighty then, thank you very much for your help:)