DaCoolGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hey Guys I had a few questions.
1.Since the title keys have been discontinued for freeshop is their any alternative for installing games straight onto the 3ds because fbi needs double the space of the game .
2. I've heard the 11.8 update is not safe so im not updating but the 3ds keeps on bugging me and does not let me open eshop
3. Any chance for new titlekeys? :/

Itzumi

tinkerer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. I don't know
2. Its safe to update to 11.8, just be sure to updaye luma to latest
3. Most likely not.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But freeshop wont take the link for the titlekeys website

You can leave the website address blank in freeShop settting. As long as you have the encTitleKeys.bin renamed as download.0.bin and placed in the 3ds/freeShop/keys folder, freeShop should load the games in the selection menu.

If not, you'll have to follow that tutorial in reinstalling freeshop from scratch.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can also just put in the IP address for the old title site. It's still there, its just that DNS will not resolve the URL.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TurdPooCharger can you give complete instructions on how to do that from scratch:wink:

1. Go to my post at #5.
2. Follow the instructions listed in the post in that post.

If that tutorial seems too hard or vague, you'll need to raise your Google search skills and familiarity with 3DS homebrew stuff. This is something I can't help you with. Sorry.

Reactions: Itzumi

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.Since the title keys have been discontinued for freeshop is their any alternative for installing games straight onto the 3ds because fbi needs double the space of the game .
Nope.
2. I've heard the 11.8 update is not safe so im not updating but the 3ds keeps on bugging me and does not let me open eshop
It's totally safe now.
3. Any chance for new titlekeys? :/
Even if there were new ones, it doesn't matter since freeshop is broken.
@Itzumi btw you cant play pirated games on 11.8. You'll be banned
This is completely false. You just can't download them on 11.8.

Reactions: Itzumi

gamecrasher36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can leave the website address blank in freeShop settting. As long as you have the encTitleKeys.bin renamed as download.0.bin and placed in the 3ds/freeShop/keys folder, freeShop should load the games in the selection menu.

If not, you'll have to follow that tutorial in reinstalling freeshop from scratch.
I have tried this already as you told me in a different forum but it didn’t work ?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried this already as you told me in a different forum but it didn’t work ?
1. Are you using an older version of freeShop like v2.2.0? The latest one to get is v4.1.3.Try reinstalling freeShop as pointed out in that reference tutorial mentioned in this thread.

2. Perhaps you're using the older A9LH (arm9loaderhax) custom firmware. You should update to boot9strap if that's the case. The latest current trifecta is Luma3DS v9.1, boot9strap v1.3, and GodMode v1.7.1 .
3. You might have the wrong encTitleKeys.bin file. Before that title site "disappeared" on August 08, 2018, the latest one has a size of 174 KB and CRC-32 hash of 6B6502A4.

4. Are you really an American? If you live a country that's known to throttle, block, or censor your Internet, you need to resort to VPN.​

gamecrasher36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Are you using an older version of freeShop like v2.2.0? The latest one to get is v4.1.3.Try reinstalling freeShop as pointed out in that reference tutorial mentioned in this thread.

2. Perhaps you're using the older A9LH (arm9loaderhax) custom firmware. You should update to boot9strap if that's the case. The latest current trifecta is Luma3DS v9.1, boot9strap v1.3, and GodMode v1.7.1 .
3. You might have the wrong encTitleKeys.bin file. Before that title site "disappeared" on August 08, 2018, the latest one has a size of 174 KB and CRC-32 hash of 6B6502A4.

4. Are you really an American? If you live a country that's known to throttle, block, or censor your Internet, you need to resort to VPN.​
I got everything right but maybe it’s because I don’t know how to find the title key , where is it located in God mode 9 ?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got everything right but maybe it’s because I don’t know how to find the title key , where is it located in God mode 9 ?

download_0_bin.png

Reactions: gamecrasher36

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.