Some questions about USB loader, cIOS and Rock Band etc.

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Rammoth, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Rammoth
    OP

Member Rammoth GBAtemp Fan

United States
    EDIT:
    Sorry for spamming but I really need an answer before I'm gonna mess with my Wii again:

1. Is it possible that everything works correctly and USB loader just says the same thing for 3 USB sticks and one HDD (taking 30 seconds, saying my USB device runs slow and in the end saying no USB device was detected)?
    2. I should be one cIOS rev13b, but I may have overwritten some IOS's such as 37, to have Rock Band/Guitar Hero function properly. If I add a new cIOS will I be able to play Rock Band normally using both USB slots for instruments through the disc channel (since I have a wiikey)?
    3. Will the Rock Band Store crack still function properly?
    4. Which cIOS should I get? The ones I see often are rev17, rev19 and rev20b?

If you can't answer all 4 questions, that's okay, but any answered question is a question less for me to worry about. Thanks a lot!

ORIGINAL POST:

1 person likes this.
  2. wiistarter

Member wiistarter GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Have you installed ANY new things at all recently??? Do you have Hermes??? what version of cIOS do you have??

3. Rammoth
    OP

United States
    I don't have Hermes installed, don't really know what that is either [​IMG]

Is it possible to uninstall cIOS? If not, I'm definitely on rev13a. Otherwise I might not have it, in that case I need advice in which one I should get and if it will break the rock band shop crack.

Thanks for the reply btw! [​IMG]

4. Rammoth
    OP

United States
    Sorry for spamming but I really need an answer before I'm gonna mess with my Wii again:

1. Is it possible that everything works correctly and USB loader just says the same thing for 3 USB sticks and one HDD (taking 30 seconds, saying my USB device runs slow and in the end saying no USB device was detected)?
    2. I should be one cIOS rev13b, but I may have overwritten some IOS's such as 37, to have Rock Band/Guitar Hero function properly. If I add a new cIOS will I be able to play Rock Band normally using both USB slots for instruments through the disc channel (since I have a wiikey)?
    3. Will the Rock Band Store crack still function properly?
    4. Which cIOS should I get? The ones I see often are rev17, rev19 and rev20b?

If you can't answer all 4 questions, that's okay, but any answered question is a question less for me to worry about. Thanks a lot!