Hacking Some questions about flashing my DVD drive

Boy12

NOT a new member!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, i recently started thinking about flashing my DVD drive, but i have a few questions.
1. If i flash my drive, can i get banned on Xbox Live?
2. Can i burn Xbox Live Arcade games on dvd's and play them? Like, convert them to a .iso or something?
3. I also saw that most games are between 7 to 8 GB big, where can i buy these formats (preferably in Europe).

Thank's in advance!

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. you can get banned if you don't burn your games correctly or play burned games early
2. no you cannot burn XBLA games onto dvd and play, only ones that have been released on retail
3. can't answer that question on this forum, let's just say google is your friend.........................sudeki300

Boy12

NOT a new member!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1. you can get banned if you don't burn your games correctly or play burned games early
2. no you cannot burn XBLA games onto dvd and play, only ones that have been released on retail
3. can't answer that question on this forum, let's just say google is your friend.........................sudeki300

What's wrong with question 3? I only asked where you can buy 8 GB DVD's, that doesn't involve piracy, does it?

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sorry i thought you meant burnt games, you really want to find a pc fair near you or a good pc shop. the best is verbatim and make sure they are made in Singapore as they are the best for 360 backups....................sudeki300

Boy12

NOT a new member!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sorry i thought you meant burnt games, you really want to find a pc fair near you or a good pc shop. the best is verbatim and make sure they are made in Singapore as they are the best for 360 backups....................sudeki300

Ok, thank's for your answer :yay:

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Verbatim DVD+R DL
MKM-003 model.
As for the burner, you'll need an iHAS B model or one compatible with the Burnermax payload tool.

Personally, I'd recommend an Xkey (if you plan on playing lots of games that is)

Boy12

NOT a new member!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Verbatim DVD+R DL
MKM-003 model.
As for the burner, you'll need an iHAS B model or one compatible with the Burnermax payload tool.

Personally, I'd recommend an Xkey (if you plan on playing lots of games that is)

Hmm an Xkey... Maybe i'll look into that, saves me alot of hassle.
Will look tommorow further into the Xkey, it's 23:37 PM now in Holland, so yeah.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Xkey is pretty convenient, plus saves you DVD's and time to burn them ;]

Calm, if you have nothing better to provide then nonsense, please don't respond.
You're not helping at all.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but doesn't this place need a little nonsense now and then, Dinoh? Plus the guy already had enough input: I was merely drawn in by the title.

And I'll think before I post something kind of nonsensical again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: