Hacking Some Questions about Ez Flash Omega, custom firmware , etc

Ryoku_1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, After years with a GBA SP, after buying (and selling) a Supercard SD, I bought an EZ Flash Omega to have a good experience.

Now, after searching for information and quickly reading a few forums, I have some questions:

- In the forum I have seen that there are people with problems regarding the use of SD Memory of the Sandisk brand, is it always like that?

- I have seen some people that the game freezes, after that I have a following question:

Is it safe to use a custom firmware?

This question is based on "Simple" custom firmware, if it is safe and there is no problem

KevinMX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have seen some people that the game freezes
Do you mean on the OG Omega or the Definitive Edition? Early version of DE firmware seems to have this issue, later version has fixed that. For the OG Omega, it's fine for me all the time.

I only use firmware with customized UI, nothing more, and I guess Sterophonick's custom firmware should have no issue on both OG Omega and DE.

Last edited by KevinMX,

Ryoku_1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello, I mean the OG Omega, in many Spanish-speaking videos and reviews they said the problem that at some moments the game freezes, but I think they should be from previous filmware, in my case I have used the OG Omega for a while and the freezing has not happened to me (The day I created the post, the next day I got the OG omega)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users