Question Some questions about atmosphere (0.8.9 + 8.0.1)

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by c0013r, May 5, 2019.

1. c0013r
    OP

c0013r Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2019
    Russia
    Greetings.

Just moved to the atmosphere from long SX OS journey and ran into some troubles. Some of them already resolved (TSEC keys "FFFFFFFF" error when using SX pro dongle as payload), but other seems new and unknown for me.

I using 8.0.1 FW, updated from 5.1 -> 6.2 -> 8.0.1, burned fuses = 6. Atmosphere version = 0.8.9. SX OS version = 2.7.1.
    No "modules" installed. Using Hekate 4.10.1 as payload. No EmuNand.

------------

Problem 1:
    - Some old games does not run. (solved)
    Now it is 2 games - Stardew Valley & Golf Story. I got an error without any code - first launch "Corrupted data was found" and at second launch system trying to "search" damaged data. I have latest FS/ES patches from one topic of this forum. This problem appears on both CFW - Atmo / SX OS. When I was on 6.2.0 this games were working fine.

This games was installed by built in SX OS installer. Reinstall helped with this situation.

------------

Problem 2:
    - SSBU stoped working (latest patch, all DLC). (solved)
    This an interesting situation. On SX OS this game works without questions. But in Atmo I have an error "Corrupted data was found" with error code 2002-4000. And curious fact is that I can make it work in atmosphere with some manipulations - just take "/sept/payload.bin" file from atmo 0.8.8, use it and SSBU works perfectly (but from other side when reloading console will fall with error "Atmosphere version mismatch").

I do not know why, but it is working now. Reinstalled atmo, added FS/ES patches, and thats all.

------------

And some other questions about atmosphere.

- What is "/atmosphere/titles" directory? I know, that modules here, but why some of them needs "flags/boot2.flag" and some not.
    - What modules from "/modules" directory is autoloaded? I see that it have many dirs/files, but some of them I need to add in hekate's .ini file for loading and some of them not.
    - Do I need dir "/atmosphere/kip_patches/fs_patches" (for example latest Kosmos do not include it, I heard that Hekate already have them)?
    - Reboot_to_payload. Can I use this to reload in Hekate instead directly in atmosphere?
    - Do we have any method to understand that patches was applied & what modules was loaded when we already in CFW (maybe some "process viewer homebrew app")?

Thank you for your attention.

P.S. I do not want to use "Kosmos" or any ready-made CFW package, just want to understand all moments by myself.

Last edited by c0013r, May 6, 2019
  2. Mata84

Mata84 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2018
    Portugal
    I have the exact same problem (Problem 1 from your post) only with games modified to work in lower firmware. The other games work just fine. Althought the same games that give me error with atmosphere they work on ReinX. I think it's something related with the patches implemented on atmosphere.

Info
    FW 6.1
    Atmosphere 0.8.9 (with latest patches from GBA thread)
    ReinX 2.2.1

Did you tried ReinX 2.2.1?

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através do Tapatalk

Last edited by Mata84, May 5, 2019
  3. DIDI2002

DIDI2002 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2018
    Germany
    Regarding problem 1: Try to boot using fusee-primary.bin, don't use hekate if you need these specific patches. You can get the most up-to-date fusee-primary.bin on the atmosphère github release page.

4. Mata84

Mata84 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2018
    Portugal
    Well I ve tried the fusee primary throught hekate but from the payloads menu and it worked!! Thank you so much

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através do Tapatalk