Hacking Some PSP games aren't showing up on Adrenaline

Deleted member 541301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
This only happens to PSP games I've obtained on my laptop. Any installed from my Vita work just fine. My ISOs are in the correct folder, I don't think it's a naming issue and disabling the category lite plugin doesn't resolve anything. Also, extracting the ISOs don't work either.
If it helps, the games I'm trying to play are KH: Birth by Sleep (Eng patch), Crisis Core: FF7, Sol Trigger (Eng patch), Ao no Kiseki (Eng patch) and Final Fantasy Type-0 (Eng patch).

Last edited by Deleted member 541301,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you turn on the gta native resolution? And not turn it off? That will effect your psp games... Most the games you mentioned work perfectly on my Vita I have 100 psp games... Did you have the gepatch On? Alot of games will not work with it on.. As it's still in experimental mode and not complete yet.. So turn it off if possible.. Then try again

Deleted member 541301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Did you turn on the gta native resolution? And not turn it off? That will effect your psp games... Most the games you mentioned work perfectly on my Vita I have 100 psp games... Did you have the gepatch On? Alot of games will not work with it on.. As it's still in experimental mode and not complete yet.. So turn it off if possible.. Then try again
gepatch was already off when I tried and the GTA plugin as well as most of my other plugins (npdrm being the exception). I've also tried turning all my plugins off and it still doesn't work.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gepatch was already off when I tried and the GTA plugin as well as most of my other plugins (npdrm being the exception). I've also tried turning all my plugins off and it still doesn't work.
That's strange then are your games Iso's or Cso files... All of mine are Cso so I could save some space... I'm thinking it has to be your games files... For one reason we can't understand atm they ain't working.. I'd try another one just to make sure... Because nearly every psp game I tried worked without any issues at all...

Deleted member 541301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
That's strange then are your games Iso's or Cso files... All of mine are Cso so I could save some space... I'm thinking it has to be your games files... For one reason we can't understand atm they ain't working.. I'd try another one just to make sure... Because nearly every psp game I tried worked without any issues at all...
Ik that Crisis Core and BBS work on Adrenaline. I tried converting the files into CSO files, but not only does it still not show up, but Adrenaline doesn't boot up properly (there's just a black screen, but I can use the PS button just fine). Loading save states don't seem to work either.

Edit: Restarting in safe mode fixed the Adrenaline problem, but my transferred games still won't show up. They don't show up in Adrenaline Bubble Manager or this Game Launcher app I have either.

Last edited by Deleted member 541301,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/