Some people deserve a punch in the face.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

People like this.
rolleyes.gif

After reading through the comments, I'm still not sure if it's just a criminally spoiled brat who deserves a visit by a nearby member of the Trolley Initiative and a swift punch in the face, along with her parents, or a masterful troll out for RAGE.

What do you think?

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Effing ungrateful bathturd. I would be very happy if I have received those gifts myself. Heck, I would even ask my mum to not give me anything for my birthday after getting those things.

I feel sorry for the parents and relatives that worked hard for all this. Unless they're rich.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
If he's a real kid posting that cos his hearts breaking for getting that much shit at christmas he definitely deserves a good kicking! I could kind of believe it's a real kid though, I remember when I was younger and a mate of a mate bitched because all he got on his birthday was 400 quid in cash. Fucking boohoo!

If he's a troll then he still deserves a good kicking for being a troll! Either way you're correct Veho sir, he does deserve a punch in the face, and a kick in the bollocks.

So have you got an address for him? heh

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi veho, I honestly raged at that post and comments for like 10 minutes, trying to figure out if she was a troll or just a spoiled brat. Then again, it's deviant-art.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for posting a Screenshot Since i would never click on that Wapanese Website.

But anyways this girl is a fucking whiner, seriously, She got 1,550$ (In HK money) and a 360 plus a DVD player and she hates it?!?! Wow, just wow..

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A person like that needs a scorpion down their undies, forget a punch, a scorpion teaches a painful lesson to the ungrateful.

One of those large scorpions should do, sting isn't lethal but is quite painful.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lol'd at the 360 statement. It's supposed to be an insult but any smart person would know that turning 360 degrees would point you in the same direction.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow yeah, does it say how old he is? Looks like he needs to be shown just how much that is.

Okay, so fine, I'd feel a little disappointed if I didn't get what I asked for and I'd feel a little selfish and ungrateful for it, but this guy takes the biscuit. 'I only wanted an Xbox 360 last year when my friend was getting one'!? Sounds like a 5 year old XD.

EDIT: She (yeah, it's a girl) just sounds like she's incredibly depressed. My brother was a bit and he had a big thing for art. Perhaps artistry attracts the troubled in their droves? That would certainly make sense given the history of painters aha.

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
If your asking how old she is, im going with 17. as it says she got 400 from her aunt, as a gift cuz she was turning 16 in february. so 16 or 17.
tongue.gif

but seriously, what a bitch. for christmas, i got 2 books and 10 bucks to buy some "candy".

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh, well now it's just sad. Her first post says she has Asperger's Syndrome, I think it's best we move along and leave the heartache to her parents.

Copied from Wikipedia for those who are not aware of Asperger's:

QUOTE said:
The lack of demonstrated empathy is possibly the most dysfunctional aspect of Asperger syndrome.[2] Individuals with AS experience difficulties in basic elements of social interaction, which may include a failure to develop friendships or to seek shared enjoyments or achievements with others (for example, showing others objects of interest), a lack of social or emotional reciprocity, and impaired nonverbal behaviors in areas such as eye contact, facial expression, posture, and gesture.[1]
Unlike those with autism, people with AS are not usually withdrawn around others; they approach others, even if awkwardly. For example a person with AS may engage in a one-sided, long-winded speech about a favorite topic, while misunderstanding or not recognizing the listener's feelings or reactions, such as a need for privacy or haste to leave.[8] This social awkwardness has been called "active but odd".[1] This failure to react appropriately to social interaction may appear as disregard for other people's feelings, and may come across as insensitive

Maat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Better soluttion:
-Send the kid to some africa country in war, or any really poor country, with almost no money, and after some months get it back. You will see she will thank even from the water he gets from the sink...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple