Hacking Some of my roms not working

carmulus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I know topics like these are posted all the time so I appoligize. Alright I got my G6 flash and downloaded all the new drivers/updates.
All the games worked fine. I put 6 on there all worked fine. However certain roms load up and either give me a bright white screen and dont load or a pitchblack screen and freeze. None start up.
The games are:
Elite Beat Agents
Final Fantasy III
Yoshis island 2
Clubhouse games
Starfox: command

I'm wonderin if anyone else is having problem with these roms. Also I download from [censored] so if anyone thinks there's a problem with this site or want to reccomend another, any help is greatly appreciated.

r1cky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe its because of your setting. I used safe mode + trim for FFIII and its working perfectly. Oh and i also did the same thing with Starfox and it worked too.

carmulus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe its because of your setting. I used safe mode + trim for FFIII and its working perfectly. Oh and i also did the same thing with Starfox and it worked too.

How do you use safe mode + trim, I mean what do you do. A little vague I'm a nub at this stuff so i don't know what that is or even where it is. Any help is appreciated

carmulus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NM i figured out where Trim Rom was. You have to select it when you write ur rom. Clubhouse games work im sure the rest will too.
Thanx Again

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright I know topics like these are posted all the time so I appoligize. Alright I got my G6 flash and downloaded all the new drivers/updates.
All the games worked fine. I put 6 on there all worked fine. However certain roms load up and either give me a bright white screen and dont load or a pitchblack screen and freeze. None start up.
The games are:
Elite Beat Agents
Final Fantasy III
Yoshis island 2
Clubhouse games
Starfox: command

I'm wonderin if anyone else is having problem with these roms. Also I download from xxxxxxxxxxxxx so if anyone thinks there's a problem with this site or want to reccomend another, any help is greatly appreciated.

Double check your roms again against a dupe check list to make sure they have the same crc32, a good one to visit would be www.advanscene.net. You may want to edit your post before you get banned for posting where to download roms and also edit out you asking for places to download roms. In general with the newest loader and u-disk manager you should have no problems with dofat and trim w/ soft reset but if that doesn't work, doesn't hurt to fall back to safe mode to see if you can get it working....this is all assuming you have good roms.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Yes please do not post links to roms (or rom sites) on this board.
Thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it