Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i just wanna ask a few questions that i am somehow unable to find an answer to in any of the FAQs and tutorials, so here goes:
1. i am thinking of getting an SD card with bigger memory, now, would the ak2i (the card itself) still have it's 1.4 patch in it, or does it stay with the original SD card? (in which case i'm screwed, coz i don't have a second DS to flash it with)
2. is it true that an SD card with bigger memory might actually slow down the performance ok the ak2i?

thanks for any help

EDIT: ii just inserted the ak2i into the slot 1 without the SD card, and by all indications, the 1.4 patch is still there (danny phantom icon and all that) but i still need an answer to my second question...

dbspanks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it will still have the update as it is flasehed on the ak2i itself, as far as the speed, it can so look for a higher class card class 6 should work jsut fine.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dbspanks said:
it will still have the update as it is flasehed on the ak2i itself, as far as the speed, it can so look for a higher class card class 6 should work jsut fine.

apparently, i can't afford a class 6 card
hate2.gif
cry.gif
would a class 4 get to even an approximately usable speed??? (i hate being poor in a poor country, lolz!)

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
You should be okay with an class 4. The slowdowns you might experience is slow menus (before starting a game) if you don't put your games in folders. Example: A-D. E-G and so on or Action, RPG and so on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent