• Cryptocurrency Warning:
    The risks of trading cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price.
    Please be aware that any information provided here can be the opinion of the author. Trade at your own risk.

Some Neat Cryptos [NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE!]

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
This is just a list of some nice, more or less trustworthy tokens that I think have potential. A lot of people are starting to get into crypto with all the Doge stuff going on, some might start looking into other coins once the bubble pops. This list is 100% shitcoin-free and doesn't have any projects that originate from Indian scam call-centers.
Also, this IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. I am NOT telling you to invest in any of these coins. These coins are in no way affiliated with GBAtemp, this list is by no means "official" and does not represent the opinion of other GBAtemp staff. Just my personal opinion.

This list is in no particular order.

• BNB - Binance Coin. Created by Binance, the well-known international crypto marketplace. Really good in value and might be the next Ethereum if Binance Smart Chain (BSC) continues to grow.
  • BAKE - Official coin of bakeryswap. Has potential with all the NFT hype going on.
  • ETH - Ethereum. Do I need to say anything here?
  • TKO - Tokocrypto coin. Kind of like BNB, with Tokocrypto being a large Indonesian crypto market. In my opinion it's undervalued currently.
  • XLM - Stellar Lumens. This coin has HUGE potential and is severely undervalued (again, just my opinion). Stellar has contracts with multiple countries for blockchain related tech.
  • BAT - Basic Attention Token. If you use the Brave browser, then you know what this is. I don't really understand how it's supposed to work, but basically you get these coins for just browsing using their browser, but at the same time there's a limited supply of these coins (only 21 million), so I guess it's a good investment?
  • ADA - Cardano. No idea why people talk so highly of it, looks like a poor mans ETH but it's cheap and isn't a shitcoin so ehhh?
If there are any coins I've missed feel free to post your list of favorite coins.

For more information about the coins I listed and where to buy them, check out www.google.com.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • XLM - Stellar Lumens. This coin has HUGE potential and is severely undervalued (again, just my opinion). Stellar has contracts with multiple countries for blockchain related tech.
I was tipped some XLM.. It at about $0.60 now... I know Bitcoin level is impossible but let it rise to ETH level... I would not have to work anymore lol

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
I was tipped some XLM.. It at about $0.60 now... I know Bitcoin level is impossible but let it rise to ETH level... I would not have to work anymore lol
I think it will rise in price some day, but probably like in 5-10 years or something.

AGAIN THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFE SAVINGS INTO XLM.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
XRP, despite its controversy with the SEC, will find the support it has outside of the US to be a form of leverage to "fighting the system". The negative press is actually the best press it has ever received, considering that it was regarded as a purely centralized crypto that was an anti-thesis to crypto at large. Now it's a hero coin.

Tezos, still lagging behind on the valuation coming into cryptocurrency. Hold and "bake" your own Tezos coins and get paid more Tezos. Not only are you holding a crypto that gains in value, but you are earning a percentage of that same crypto on regular intervals as it gains in value.

KIN, one of the few cryptocurrencies to have actually settled with the SEC and is no longer under the threat that XRP is.

Doge, because having some Doge is better than having no Doge, even if you missed the boat. (I have no Doge).

BCH, because even though, in my opinion, are not the real Bitcoin, they are the branch of Bitcoin that wants to keep cheap fees and direct payment. Their cult mentality is all out of whack imo, but the utility is there.

I like your list. I will mention that ADA has the "green advantage".

Reactions: AlanJohn

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it will rise in price some day, but probably like in 5-10 years or something.

AGAIN THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE. PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFE SAVINGS INTO XLM.
OH God No! lol I only got $100 as XLM, I only put bout $20 the rest was tipped to me
but honestly I not really taking it seriously, Any money placed in Crpyto should be considered longer term gamble. Meaning you should not count on it until you actually cash out

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
In general, coins owned by exchange platform are guaranteed to succeed : BNB, OKB, HT, FTT, NEXO, GT...

Some meme coins can have very high ROI, like X10 or X20 in days or weeks... but they're always risky you can lose 90% of your investment in days...

Choose your coins at your own risk.

Last edited by depaul,

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
@AlanJohn : Stellar Lumens totally has potential
Stellar Lumens Crashes
@AlanJohn: I AM NOT A FINACIAL ADVISOR
Ok that was sarcasm I also agree it has major potential

Don't forget to zoom out.

upload_2021-5-13_13-12-31.png

AlanJohn

くたばれ
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
So many dip this day!
Cardano (ADA) is actually relatively stable, since it's supposedly way more energy efficient.

I think right now would be a good time to look into ethereum, since it will be moving to proof of stake soon (no idea what that means but I heard it would optimize a lot of stuff).

THIS ISN'T FINANCIAL ADVICE!

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
American most beloved Elon just ditched #BTC, now you won't able to buy TESLA with the most expensive imaginary coins ever.
bitcoin, after the announcement it suddenly plunged, It's GG.

Nice bump 'n' dump scheme, Humans never ceased to amuse me.

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
Cardano (ADA) is actually relatively stable, since it's supposedly way more energy efficient.

I think right now would be a good time to look into ethereum, since it will be moving to proof of stake soon (no idea what that means but I heard it would optimize a lot of stuff).

THIS ISN'T FINANCIAL ADVICE!
I hate it when someone gives financial advice and then says THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
No lie. brave rewards had my curiosity but now has my attention. thank you @AlanJohn

its a chromium based browser without google snooping on you but you get reward for surfing and checking some ads once in a while.

Nice.

Last edited by Flame,

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I hope everybody is enjoying this crypto megasale as much as I am!
Yes but I have some real worries seeing a lot of governments hating cryptos in general. I don't know if this is the path to prosperity or the beginning of the end.
Never invest more than you can afford to lose... They were right.

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
Monero/ xmr

GPU and asic resistant crypto, more stable aswell

I get about 3-4 kh/s on my i7

Amd threadrippers get up to 10-20 kh/s - this generates about $43 USD a month, if consuming 300w @ ~ 10 cents a kilowatt, you gain about 23-24 USD a month if you don't use a solar miner

My amd r9 fury GPU gets about 80-90 hashes a minute

Crypto is becoming a new benchmark for CPU and GPU performance

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning