Some Mega Man 9 footage for ya baby!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by PizzaPasta, Jul 7, 2008.

Jul 7, 2008
  1. PizzaPasta
    OP

Member PizzaPasta Son of p1ngpong

United States
    Source

You wanna feel old? Then watch this, watch this retro style game! Who wants to play a new game when you can play the old shit like all the loser, old men in the retirement home?

Okay, sorry! Maybe I went too far with the retirement home bit. Seriously though, I remember when shit like this was new and hard! You have to admit, it looks like a lot of fun. It reminds me of when I got Mega Man 2 for my birthday in third grade and my dip-shit friend Mark grabbed the controller from me and put the password in that dropped him on Dr. Wily's doorstep and beat the game in front of my own eyes. I hadn't even played it yet, what a dick! I don't know what's worse, that story or the fact that I seriously made an attempt to find a variant spelling of dip-shit that the Firefox spell-checker would agree with.

Enjoy!

2. GameDragon

Member GameDragon Mugiwara RAWR!

United States
    I'm not even sure what to say exactly. My feelings on this game is entirely mixed. I'm a die-hard Megaman fan, but without even a slide ability... I dunno if I should be excited or disappointed.

3. shadow1w2

Member shadow1w2 Still here.

United States
    Its gotta have the jet pack, its jsut gotta.

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
  5. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Yeah, this looks a bit too retro. I wasn't even around then as well, so I probably won't appreciate it as much.
    Still, worth a go, it may well be a good game.

6. Vater Unser

Member Vater Unser GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    Not impressive at all [​IMG]
    Making another NES style Megaman really is the cheapest way to do it...It's been 10 years since the last Mega Man, and all they could come up with is this? What a lame move...

If at least they had changed something...But it's the exact same shit we've already got to play 6 times on the NES...
    And what really pisses me off is that this game will probably cost the same as Bionic Commando Rearmed and still be a way bigger success...
    But I think I already complained about this in one of the other MM9 threads [​IMG]

That doesn't mean I'm not gonna play the game, but come on, this should have been an additional game mode of some other Mega Man game or something like that.