Homebrew Some Mega drive/genesis roms not showing up gen plus gx on Wii

4fire1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally roms starting from letters P to Y are completely not showing up at all even though they’re in the roms directory. Anyone have a clue as to why some are not appearing when I start up the emulator? I can play all other roms it’s just those roms that aren’t showing up which has me stumped. Basically, I can’t even play a sonic game on the genesis emulator which is just sad. I’m pretty new to emulation and modding so I could have easily overlooked something. Any help would be appreciated very much.

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I don't know how many roms are in your folder, but GenPlus GX has a 1000 files limit per folder, because of the memory limitations.
You should put your roms in sub-folders :moogle:

FAQ :

Well, I can access my device but I can't see all my game files, what is happening ?

Because of memory limitations, the emulator only lists up to 1000 game files per directory. This should be more than enough for anybody but if you have a larger "collection", it is highly advised to arrange your files within subdirectories, which also increase the speed and the usability of the file browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.