Not open for further replies.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the heck is this? I check website for dvd burned under this website in wiki. There are two dvd number for SSBB. 5 and 9. 5 is 4.7 gb. 9 is 7.9 gb. Am I right? Ok I download in "you know where" website. And I notice something not right about memory. If there is dvd5 for SSBB, then how is possible when memory show 7.9gb?
dvd5forssbb.png
This is show for 4.7gb for SSBB.
DVD9forSSBB.png
This is show memory after I download in "you know where" website.
Am I pick wrong download for SSBB?

serpenter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The DVD5 version cut some things to make it fit on a smaller disk. virtual console, cutscenes, etc. Its a bit buggy, but gets the job done if you just want VS.

Best going for the full version though, to minimise on errors.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
What? I can't mention name of website. So I have to use "...".
*Double face desk*

Am I pick wrong download for SSBB?
Maybe, but you certainly picked the wrong website to ask for help with your piracy.
^^ What I mean is that you picked this website to ask for help with your piracy, and we (most of us regulars) don't condone piracy or talk about piracy. So since you are blatantly admitting to pirating the game I am saying that this website was the wrong place to ask for help with it.

Do I mean to explain it in any deeper ways, or do you understand now?

Reactions: 4 people

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
No, just don't talk about piracy, and if you really are being a filthy pirate then just don't openly say so. There's other ways of saying things other than that you downloaded a game from a website.

Although this is a little different, you might want to read up on what happened to KongsNutz.

Reactions: 1 person

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH! I got it. Well...guess I have to use CFG usb loader for sd card. *sighs* Man I need buy more sd card. and sadly I dont have enough money to buy HDD.

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Its basically if you try to burn onto a disc. Most people dont have dual laayer disc(7gb) which is what brawl is so some people cut some things so it would fit on dvd5(4.37 gb)

If you are using usb might as well get the dvd9 version otherwise I would recommend to get the dvd5 version with ONLY cutscenes cut. Everything else works, subspace, traning, multiman melee, vs , classic.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Dude, your english is horrible and it is either proof that english is not your native tongue, or you are some inbred redneck hillbilly from Kentucky without any proper schooling. Please reread what you type before posting it because it sucks trying to interpret what you are intending to say.

Reactions: 2 people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Dude, your english is horrible and it is either proof that english is not your native tongue, or you are some inbred redneck hillbilly from Kentucky without any proper schooling. Please reread what you type before posting it because it sucks trying to interpret what you are intending to say.
Oh god I laughed.

As it turns out, his hearing is really bad which somehow (and this doesn't make fucking sense to me, I have a 10 year old 100% deaf cousin who has better grammar than him) causes his terrible grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.