Hacking Some info about M3 Real

Tux'

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I plan on buying a new M3, or getting mine fixed, only problem is I don't know where to buy it from the least expensive, most trustworthy source. I wanna avoid buying a new one, but I'm probably going to need one IMO. The clips on my M3 real have broken off, well 3/6 of them at least, and sliding it in and out of my ds has now become a bit tedious because of my case replacement, but even on another one it doesn't like to come out smoothly.

So my questions are: Can I repair the broken clips? Or if I have to buy a new one should I buy an M3i or M3 Real from ShopTemp(If in stock)?

Thanks for the answers
smile.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well I am not sure where to get it repaired since I never honestly had to get mine repaired you might have to just buy a new case for it, but again I am not sure where to buy those
unsure.gif

If you buy it, buy it from shoptemp. I bought a couple of things from there and they all got here pretty fast, even though I didn't pay for the fast shipping and they have some of the best prices I have seen in a long time.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lappy, how can you do the case again? i thought you stripped a few screws....

and as for your M3. shoptemp
tongue.gif
just get the M3i since it is the same thing.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But apparently the M3i does have problems with the sleep mode, depending on how lucky you get as some run just fine, but if you'd like to have a 100% fine sleepmode then it's the M3DS Real. And the 8GB A-Data has problems with the M3i just in case you have it.
smile.gif

Tux'

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I was thinking about getting an M3i Zero, but it depends on how much the SC DSTWO will cost, if it's like $40 there is no way I could afford that without an income right now, so I think a new M3 Real may be in order because I have the GBA Expansion and I would prefer an M3 Real over anything else since it's the only card I ever used...

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
Lordpoketehpenguin said:
Yeah I was thinking about getting an M3i Zero, but it depends on how much the SC DSTWO will cost, if it's like $40 there is no way I could afford that without an income right now, so I think a new M3 Real may be in order because I have the GBA Expansion and I would prefer an M3 Real over anything else since it's the only card I ever used...
Yes, the SCDSTwo will cost about $40

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Figured out what you're gonna do yet? You could always go down to your local harware store and pick up a product called gorilla glue and glue that damned case back together.....the glue is super tough and will hold up to just about anything, I fixed my guitars stripped screw holes with it and it's been holding strong for the last 5 years!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM