Hardware some info abot switch charging

Rictor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i've recently bought a switch and i noticed when i put the switch in charge undocked battery icon not appear and istead the switch turn on by itself , its normal ? is there a way for keep it off when charging and make appear the battery icon for know when is fully charged ? thanks

Agilato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's normal if battery charged enough for system to be started, around 2.9-3v on the battery.

There is multiply Power Cycles, if console aren't charged battery icon will aper when charger connected, and will start automatically if charge will reach "start point".
If battery depleted, charger plugged-in and you will hit power button, system will show logo and because battery doesn't have enough charge to start, system will show battery icon and will not start till you hold the power button for couple of seconds and start it again.

Over all you don't have to worry your system seems to work perfectly fine!

Last edited by Agilato,

Rictor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
there is a way to keep switch off when charging ? also is possible save game on sd i've read is possible move save from internal memory but game will not load saves on sd ...

Agilato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a way to keep switch off when charging ? also is possible save game on sd i've read is possible move save from internal memory but game will not load saves on sd ...

Yes, connect to the charger and turn it off, but there is no point to do it, it's not gonna charge faster.
I don't think you can keep saves on SD, there is multiply reasons why: You can cheat by modifying or resubmitting saves and plus Nintendo make money on cloud storage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte