KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIT.TRIP-Runner-2.jpg

Worried about Indie devs and online support on Nintendo up coming console? Well,here are a few devs who were nice enough to give their thoughts on the matter. These comments will have you running and chasing after the wii u in no time.

:arrow:Source

Guild and Gahars, I'm I doing it right? :unsure:

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Interesting read, it seems a lot of companies are ready to support the new Nintendo online shop from the very beginning .
I'm not too much into Indie stuff, but when a new system launches , is good to have a lot of options.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't really know what to think of the text. From those remarks, I kinda get the idea they actually want to say "so, yeah, it really SUCKED to be a third party developer for the wii (really: we try to forget those days)...but now we think we see signs of improvement".

Also...I used to regard that miiverse thing as something not to bother much about. But for these guys, it's serious business. Kinda logical, now I think of it, but it never really occurred to me before.
Not sure how it'll turn out either. Will people follow their friends or the general hype and spend their money on games they otherwise wouldn't look at, or will they just stick to their own games? :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality