OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I need some help.

Some of my homebrew isn't working, such as PSPRevolution, and CSPSP, while others work totally fine. For the ones that I listed, which folder do I put it in, and when I can see them, it says that the game isn't working, as in I get an error or I get a corrupted data icon. I'm using a PSP Phat with 3.80 M33 FW. Help?

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uhm, just curious. Where can I find a good database for PSP homebrew games and apps?

I've dont have a PSP nor do I particularily want one but I am trying to write an article on Homebrew and need sources.

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
DarkAura said:
I need some help.

Some of my homebrew isn't working, such as PSPRevolution, and CSPSP, while others work totally fine. For the ones that I listed, which folder do I put it in, and when I can see them, it says that the game isn't working, as in I get an error or I get a corrupted data icon. I'm using a PSP Phat with 3.80 M33 FW. Help?

Not sure what the problem is. Are you putting them in your game or game150 folder. I was on m55 3.52 (really old) so I'm not even sure if phats need the 1.50 kernel add-on?

QUOTE(gizmo_gal @ Apr 15 2008, 01:51 PM) Uhm, just curious. Where can I find a good database for PSP homebrew games and apps?

I've dont have a PSP nor do I particularily want one but I am trying to write an article on Homebrew and need sources.

qj.net/pspupdates is probably your best bet unfortunately.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
matriculated said:
DarkAura said:
I need some help.

Not sure what the problem is. Are you putting them in your game or game150 folder. I was on m55 3.52 (really old) so I'm not even sure if phats need the 1.50 kernel add-on?

QUOTE(gizmo_gal @ Apr 15 2008, 01:51 PM) Uhm, just curious. Where can I find a good database for PSP homebrew games and apps?

qj.net/pspupdates is probably your best bet unfortunately.
Yes, for Phats to use 1.50 homebrew, the add-on is needed, so that's probably your problem.

DarkAura

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is that another folder or do I rename the GAME folder? Cuz I tried renaming it and it doesn't work.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: