Some help, please.

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by greco78, Dec 6, 2010.

Dec 6, 2010

Some help, please. by greco78 at 2:43 AM (591 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. greco78
    OP

Newcomer greco78 Member

Canada
    I've been out of the loop since last christmas when I updated to play the new Final Fantasy. I haven't touched my Wii since and am now looking to get it up and running for sonic and Donkey Kong.

What do I need to update to be current? Can I do a clean install from scratch on my Wii? My homebrew channel is upside down so I want to get it back to normal also. Its an older Wii, with a Wiikey I believe.

2. steveo1978

Member steveo1978 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What system menu do you have?

Use dop-mii to reinstall ios 30 , 31, and 36 with no patches then install ios58 and that should fix the upside down HBC. Use this one http://filetrip.net/f22867-DOP-Mii-Wiibrew-Edition-14-5.html

Also you might wanna list the other stuff you have installed so every one will know what to tell you to update

3. brausm08

Member brausm08 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    you would have to also reinstall HBC so that it runs on IOS58 (after IOS58 install)....

4. greco78
    OP

Newcomer greco78 Member

Canada
    I just checked my system: IOS v70 Systemmenu v481 priiloader v0.1

5. steveo1978

Member steveo1978 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    so I am guessing your system menu is 4.2u? So just use dop-mii to update those ios's I mentioned earlier then update HBC then update priiloader. You might have to update some other stuff but after you get that stuff updated try those games and see if they work if not come back and some one can help get those running