Some games not working with SNES9XGX

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by RemixDeluxe, Jan 21, 2011.

Jan 21, 2011
  1. RemixDeluxe
    OP

Member RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Whenever I try to play Yoshi's Safari I use the wii remote. Whenever I aim on screen I can never shoot anything and end up losing.

Another game im trying to get to work is Kirby's Dream Land 3. Before I can even begin to play the game it says "Please note, If you are using the mouse, superscope, or Multiplayer adapter, switch to controller. Thanks!" and the thing is im using my gamecube controller.

Is there any solutions for both of these games. Do I have the wrong controller settings for either game?

2. Clarky

Member Clarky Don't you know who I think I am?

United States
    by the sounds of it you have the wrong controllers set for the respective games. when you start yoshis safari press the home button then go to game options or controller options (i forget which it is off the top of my head) and change the controller to super scope and when you point your remote at the wii you should see a small red dot to confirm it is working. As for kirby yet again do the same, access the controller of game options using the gamecube pad and set it to snes controller

3. RemixDeluxe
    OP

Member RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Wow thank you for the help. I just needed to adjust the controlling that was all. Im having tons of fun with Yoshi's Safari now and the artwork of Kirby's Dream Land 3 was refreshing. Ill enjoy that one later.

4. Dogway

Member Dogway GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    Im curious about Flashback and Mario Paint as well