Hacking Some games dont work in same Emunand via RXTOOLS but work via GW

Pecrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have noticed something and have not found much info on it, wanted to share to see if others are encountering the same.

I have a N3DS *Jap* on 9.2. I use Gateway and RXTOOLS both using the same emunand on 9.5.

If I access the emunand via the mset or themehax/manager I am able to play games fine, but if I use RXTOOLS to access the same emunand I am unable to play some games, for example Terraria.

I have created a simple youtube video showing the first start of terraria via GW works fine, then if I restart into RXtools it does not launch.

PS:
Additionally some games stopped working completely when they were working either via GW or RXtools and lunching via CIA and .3ds it also stopped working, I have noted this only with Chibi-Robo and I do not know why. I had recently donde a fresh install of everything, created a new emunand, and after I did this Chibi stopped working. Not sure if anyone has seen something similar to this either. But its not that important,

PSS: If interested, background music is from Mr Nobody OST.

Pecrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think those games require higher emunand, get the cryptofixed version or the fw spoofed ver
This one is I believe, atleast terraria. It iss under the same emunand and it works fine under GW, Same version emunand 9.5 that RXTOOls uses.

Reactions: AutumnWolf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1