Hacking Some games beginning to not work

Wolfgang12345

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I soft modded my Wii about 2 years ago and run all of my games off an external hard drive. I've accumulated about 50 games and they all worked flawlessly until about a week ago. Some games work fine, some load slow, and others don't work at all. One example is New Super Mario Bros. It gets to the screen where it tells you to turn your controller sideways and freezes. Any ideas on how to fix this? I can provide any more info if needed.

Wolfgang12345

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had version 4.3U ever since i bought the Wii and know not to update. I have actually changed hard drive cases. I first one (with USB 3.0) broke so I bought a new one. The new one had USB 2.0 so I thought that was the problem. Then I bought another hard drive case that was USB 3.0, but different from the first two. I still have the same problem with my new hard drive case. I was thinking maybe a family member accidentally messed with something in the home brew channel?

Wolfgang12345

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few gamecube games on my sdhc card and they run perfectly fine. I guess it could be the hard drive itself. Thanks for the help guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)