Misc some friend code homebrew ideas

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
smile.gif
hi!
here are some Ideas that I think need to be made if they already exist please tell me.

ok one of them is a tool that you use on your computer and you can edit your save game file
from your friend code games and add huge lists of friend codes form a central online database
to your games save file when you add them to your save file all those people you added
get a notification.

ok another idea a ds wifi chat service(its a homebrew app for your ds) where people create a room saying "tetris DS" and people who wanna play tetris ds go in and they exchange friend codes. This is good for people who wanna play a game straight away and not hafta go through all the hassle of arange a game because everyone who is in this central area wants to play....this would be good even if it was just a chat room in your computer, mayeb it exsits allready ?

tell me what you think
wink.gif

you may be wondering why I dont just use the codes here in this forum....maybe thats a good point but im wondering is the gbatemp comunity enough like wheres the rest of the world and...i dont know ....i hate these friend codes why cant it just work normaly i geuss its to protect children ? ohhh do both people need to add the friend codes before they can play ?

sorry about my scatted brain today

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smile.gif
hi!
here are some Ideas that I think need to be made if they already exist please tell me.

ok one of them is a tool that you use on your computer and you can edit your save game file
from your friend code games and add huge lists of friend codes form a central online database
to your games save file when you add them to your save file all those people you added
get a notification.

yeah I had a similar idea, I could knock up a website that does this as it would be a much better idea that exchanging the codes on a message board as you'de know whose added who etc, is there anything similar out at the moment? I'll just have my breakfast then i'll knock something togther quickly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)