- I am using a Slim Vita (Borderlands 2 edition)
- Samsung Evo Plus 128GB microSD
- SD2Vita V3.0 Adapter
- Latest Henkaku and VitaShell 1.76
- NoNpDrm, SD2Vita plugins moved to ur0:tai and added to config under *Kernel
I just got my SD2Vita Adapter yesterday and I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. I followed all the steps to get it set up and it seems to be working. My problem is that when I take out my SD card and transfer games to it some of the games suddenly have empty or messed up folders. I will transfer like 10 games and the live area refresh will find somewhere between 0 and 4 games usually. It doesn't seem to be the actual games that are the problem though. Depending on how many games are transferred and the method used sometimes a game that wasn't being found in the live area refresh will suddenly be found and will work fine.
I make sure to turn the Vita off before I remove the SD card. I do not turn it back on until it is reinserted. I have had better success transferring through FTP but it is sloooow.
I have tried the following with no real success:
- Erasing everything and setting up SD card again.
- Tried Default and 64 allocation size during format. (I read in a forum the 64 allocation worked better for someone who had a 100+gb card)
- Tried USB and FTP transfer. Better results but still not reliable.
Also when using original Vita memory card I have no problems with NoNpDrm games.
[SOLVED] Tried a another 32gb card I bought from BestBuy and everything works perfect. Never buy cheap SD cards on Ebay. I got 2 SD cards that have identical packaging and print to the real Samsung SD cards but apparently they were cheap counterfeit SD cards. They even function but are completely unreliable for certain devices like the Vita.
Last edited by ClappingFetus,