The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
iT mostly depends on your flashcard. While not all cheats may work, many of them do.. The cheats that don't work end up mostly due to the flashcard not supporting some code types or have a buggy cheat system like the R4DS, M3 Simply, M3 Real, etc.

RT-9

Trophies
Website
www.trancecast.tk
XP
Country
Canada
if you use an R4 try open the dat with the cheat editor...and check if the cheat actually is correct!!:P
i dont cheat that much.....it destroy's the game...

lunacy123456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, this the same problem I'm asking in my other thread. When the cheats won't work, I switched to my DSTT and it worked. For that, I'm getting rid of my R4. Thanks for those who replied in my thread.

lunacy123456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
khangnguyen1 said:
Well this maybe a stupid question, but what is a DSTT and what do I do with it?

Just like Narin said, "iT mostly depends on your flashcard. While not all cheats may work, many of them do.. The cheats that don't work end up mostly due to the flashcard not supporting some code types or have a buggy cheat system like the R4DS, M3 Simply, M3 Real, etc.."

If you have an R4 you'll likey have cheats problem not working with some game. And so I went to buy a better updated but cheaper flash cart like the DSTT (DS Top Toy). You can check out this cart review here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=69748

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person