Vampiress

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I did these last year when I was doing some IT class at TAFE.

image1.jpg

This one was a CD cover that we had to make, and I thought the original picture was cool so I alterred it.

image2.jpg

This one was when we had to go a mirage kinda thing, and at the time I was obsessed with WoW lol.

image3.jpg

This one was one of those write something and turn it into something with a affect over it. So I dd my common nickname, and made it look like glossy blood. I liked it that much that I printed it off and stuck it on my studies door XD.

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The following is in good natured criticism:

The first two pictures seems like a bunch of pictures layered onto each other (sometimes with varied opacity). It looks like you went around some pictures with an eraser tool.

Anyhow, maybe it is just the way the image is, but the girl, Nyuu/Lucy, looks out of aspect... probably from resizing without an aspect ratio locked down -- a lot of programs allow this by resizing from the corner drag while holding a modifier key such as SHIFT. It also looks like the Female Night Elf in the second picture suffered the same fate... she is thin and tall while Lucy is short and wide. I could be mistaken, though, I haven't seen the original photos from which they came.

The last photo, of your moniker, looks like a font that you applied some inner-bevel on (notable from the identical S's). But before applying that effect, a few splotches with a paintbrush where added, which came out quite nice.

Otherwise, keep it up
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr