Some and Other new Apps dont appear in homebrew app list.

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Ryujin420, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Ryujin420
    OP

Ryujin420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    Japan
    I am a complete newbie, i have played downloaded games using Nintendont, but now im trying to download some wii games and do some wbfs manager work, but when I came back home from the comp shop the usb loader gx freezes at the initialize usb device, and i waited all night (didn't know it was already frozen) then i searched up on yt where this guy had a tutorial , the countdown one but it still freezes at the countdown. So i got triggered like hell and replaced it with wiiflow but i already installed the was yet the wiiflow does not appear on the app list in the homebrew that's why it restarts when i start the wiiflow on the system menu, and when i go to the priiloader menu, it says failed to read dir (happened also on Nintendont but idk how i fixed it) the apps that didn't show up has a /.. on the choices. And also i have ios 236 installed, 2nd bootmii installed, priiloader, multimod manager, dcx ios thing , then that's it, i have no idea what to do, it does not show up for the other apps. Especially wii flow, i hope sir Cyan sees this thread, I've been reading softmodding threads since last year and i just up and created my account so that i could ask my own question and get my problem fixed. Thanks in advance

2. alexander1970

alexander1970 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    Hello.:)

What IOS use your USBLoaderGX ? You can see it on the USBLoader inital Screen when you start the Program and/or in the Settings/Loader Settings inside the USBLoader.I think it has to be IOS 249.:unsure:

Yes he do and i can assure you what he say:

WHY ON EARTH ARE THE PEOPLE USE YOUTUBE TUTORIALS THEY ARE OUTDATED AND INCOMPLETE.

:)

Thanks to him and other great guys here,with a little help from the SEARCH Button you find EVERY TUTORIAL for Softmodding/USBLoader/NIntendont/WiiBackupmamager etc.etc. in perfect explanation and detail and they are complete and up to date.:)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/usb-loader-gx.149922/

YES its a big Thread but in this there is all you need.
    And if you use an USB Drive/Stick instead of an HDD,what else he would say:

DON´T USE USB STICKS/DEVICES USE HDDS !:)

Last edited by alexander1970, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Ryujin420
    OP

Ryujin420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    Japan
    I cannot see anything, because i deleted the file of it but only had the wad channel installed, what do you mean by loader? How do i change it? If you mean by the multi mod manager where u can change or load ios, i already loaded 249. I do not have any hard drive yet i use a 16gb usb that i can only afford. The tutorials i went in the youtube was recently uploaded by TechJames idk if he posts here or not

4. alexander1970

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    I´ll highly recommend you to try a HDD.If that also fails THAN we can encircle your problem.:)

5. Ryujin420
    OP

Ryujin420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    Japan
    Ok i did the thing you said and borrowed an hdd, i copied all the games at is a wbfs file only and put up a wbfs on thhe hdd, but now it doesn't load the games this time, it's 249 and stuff, the games r the problem now

6. Ryujin420
    OP

Ryujin420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    Japan
    I borrowed a hdd, 320gb, ntsf type cuz it cannot be formatted to fat32 because it is used, then thhe hdd is running but it doesn't detect the games, should it really need to be fat32? Sorry for thhe very latr reply, i went on a trip to borrow the hdd.
    Another thing, does transcend 16gb usb work? With fat32?

7. alexander1970

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria