scott1982

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just a few things i need some info, I have a Supercard SD version (old i know) and i heard that the supercard team may be cancelling support for slot-2 devices has anyone else came by this?
I was thinking of upgrading my flashcart anyway as games i want to play don't seem to work, right now the one i really wanted to play is Lufia Curse Of The Sinstrals. So basically has anyone came by a patch that will work on my flashcart? or should i just not bother looking anymore and trust me i have downloaded both clean, hex edited and venom patched roms and none worked.

Lastly if the advice is to upgrade to a new cart which to people recommoned?
Thanks
smile.gif

WaffleDee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since your cart is that old, upgrading to a new one wouldn't be a bad idea. Here are the main recomended ones:

Supercard DSTWO $35
The deluxe card. It has virtually perfect NDS rom compatibility (most games don't require patching), Realtime functions that work very well (save,cheats, etc.), GBA/SNES emulators, a video player that's coming out soon, and an SDK (only for developers so far). Get this cart if you don't mind the price.

Acekard 2i $16
A popular card with the AKAIO firmware. Has very good compatibility, but no special features. A good choice if you just want to play NDS games.

R4 $6
The most basic of basic carts. Has good firmware (WoodR4), but has a 2 gig memory limit (no SDHC), and does not work on the DSi. If you get this one, make sure you order the R4 revolution from shoptemp.com, DON'T GET ANY OTHER ONES THEY ARE ALL CLONES.

Aditionally, if you want additional realtime features but can't quite afford a supercard DSTWO, then I would recommend the Supercard DSonei for $25. I've had pretty good experiences with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)