Country
well that was fast
smile.gif

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
Heck YEAH!!! that was fast...

I got one question... how do i install this? I already got the .dps file but how to install it?

P

pasc

OP
I always get a error saying me that the rom I use has incorrect size and it outputs a 0b file, any ideas what I may do wrong ?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About dps patches just follow the romruto thread about patching jus.

Not to be too noobish, but what to we use to actually patch the ROM? When patching the JUS ROM, we used jus-patcher-U0_1.exe to first patch the ROM, then used the original ROM, patched ROM, the snapshot and dpspatcher to put it all together.
unsure.gif
But with this, all we have is the snapshot.

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Thanks deufeufeu.

My Kanji knowledge is very limited, but I can read katakana and hiragana so I've translated 30 or so menu items just now. If you put more files up for translation, I'll see what I can do. (edit: just realised there are more files, I'll have a look now)

I didn't edit any items where I could only tranlate part of it, I don't know if I should, what are your thoughts?

D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks deufeufeu.

My Kanji knowledge is very limited, but I can read katakana and hiragana so I've translated 30 or so menu items just now. If you put more files up for translation, I'll see what I can do. (edit: just realised there are more files, I'll have a look now)

I didn't edit any items where I could only tranlate part of it, I don't know if I should, what are your thoughts?
My thoughts is perhaps that you ask before translating. I've never said I needed someone to edit this list. what is shown in the header ? THAT THIS IS FOR ONLINE TRANSLATION. It's just a convenient way to run a google translate on it. The real translation I'm doing is not here. Also I'm going to revert your changes and I won't use someone translation because I don't have the time to synchronize this. sorry. there will be my stuff only in the translation.

ndpndnt16

Trophies
XP
Country
deufeufeu please give another links of your patches...im in china and i cant open your site...ive'd been waiting for your patches to be uploaded here but sad ive'd never seen one...so please please give me some links i mean all those patches you made

thanks in advance...

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Thanks deufeufeu.

My thoughts is perhaps that you ask before translating. I've never said I needed someone to edit this list. what is shown in the header ? THAT THIS IS FOR ONLINE TRANSLATION. It's just a convenient way to run a google translate on it. The real translation I'm doing is not here. Also I'm going to revert your changes and I won't use someone translation because I don't have the time to synchronize this. sorry. there will be my stuff only in the translation.

Oh, sorry. I thought by "online translation" you wanted people to change it online. I've just edited another part, so feel free to reverse it again.

I appreciate if you don't want people messing with your stuff, but I translated a significant portion of the menus and a few things that seemed like weapon/spell names and statuses, I imagine it'll be better than anything babelfish would give you too.

Thanks again anyway, as I appreciate the work you're putting in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too:rofl2:rSNoXEpF8y4
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too ♫ :rofl2:rSNoXEpF8y4