Soma Bringer Crashes?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by corpus, Mar 18, 2008.

Mar 18, 2008

Soma Bringer Crashes? by corpus at 10:50 PM (820 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. corpus
    OP

Newcomer corpus Newbie

Netherlands
    I just started playing this game and now I'm in act 1. The game gets stuck on a white screen, whenever I finish talking with the priest in the northeast zone of the teleport in town. The screen slowly turns white, with the sound like a battle coming up and stays white.

I'm using R4 and patched the ROM to english, tried the original ROM too, but that doesn't work either.

Anyone any idea's what the cause could be?

2. SavageWaffle

Member SavageWaffle GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Welcome to GBATemp, try getting another ROM/Dump. Possibly that or that the R4 Team has to update kernel again. Btw, i have an R4 too.

3. corpus
    OP

Newcomer corpus Newbie

Netherlands
    I've tried two different ROMS, both gave the same result. But now I've managed to pass that event. I turned on the option, that allows you to skip events by pressing start. (Apparently its not a battle either.)

EDIT/SOLUTION: After looking back in the thread when this game was released, I found that reformatting the flashcard solved a freeze problem at an earlier point in the game. After I formatted my flashcard, the problem was solved too.