• Views 1,307
  • Replies 11
  • Likes 1

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I wish global warming was actually real. Its not much fun living in a city thats mega cold for 360 days of the year and hot for the remaining 5. Can't wait to get a lot more hot days lol
wanna swap homes and feel the literal burn?
here's the thing: its really hard to stay cool in the heat without breaking the bank. Staying warm isn't too hard unless you're in Alaska or something in which case tough luck

Last edited by grey72,
Reactions: Aldoria

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah very funny. I just fucking hate how people think global warming is a laughing matter. It's not. Global warming affects everyone and if we don't start respecting each other by using less energy we're all gonna be fucked. and just because you're rich doesn't mean you have the right to make the world worse than it already is. We've been burning fuel to make our run our cars,produce plastic, keep all the factories up andrunning to make things. this fuel produces a huge amount of gases that stay in the atmosphere and don't leave. these gases keep the heat from coming out of the earth and so we have global warming. And to finish up responding to the thread itself: leaving our freezers open 24/7 will only make it worse since most companies burn fossil fuels to procure energy.

Last edited by jimmyj,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah very funny. I just fucking hate how people think global warming is a laughing matter. It's not. Global warming affects everyone and if we don't start respecting each other by using less energy we're all gonna be fucked. and just because you're rich doesn't mean you have the right to make the world worse than it already is. We've been burning fuel to make our run our cars,produce plastic, keep all the factories up andrunning to make things. this fuel produces a huge amount of gases that stay in the atmosphere and don't leave. these gases keep the heat from coming out of the earth and so we have global warming. And to finish up responding to the thread itself: leaving our freezers open 24/7 will only make it worse since most companies burn fossil fuels to procure energy.
Look at the forum you're in

Reactions: Quantumcat

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can take a joke. at the very least if you gotta joke about global warming at least make it good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1