Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
play-as-solid-snake-and-the-boss-in-monster-hunter-20100920003903269-000.jpg

Capcom leant its valuable Monster Hunter license to Konami for Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. Now Konami is returning the favor.

At the Tokyo Game Show, Capcom announced that Monster Hunter Freedom 3 will have a crossover with Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. The upcoming PSP title will give players access to Solid Snake and The Boss outfits for their hunters. In addition, your Felyne companions will be able to equip a bandanna and sneaking suit, and will hide in a box when you duck.

We don't have any in-game screens of the collaboration, but this official artwork Capcom shared should give you the idea:

The Metal Gear Solid content will be offered as rewards for clearing post-release download quests.

Having access to Solid Snake may seem like a big bonus for Monster Hunter, but Konami may actually be the one getting the exposure here. The last Monster Hunter PSP title sold over four million units in Japan alone. [/p]

icon11.gif
Source

More pics:

play-as-solid-snake-and-the-boss-in-monster-hunter-20100920003858598-000.jpg

play-as-solid-snake-and-the-boss-in-monster-hunter-20100920003901066-000.jpg

play-as-solid-snake-and-the-boss-in-monster-hunter-20100920003905082-000.jpg

I know during Peace Walker I was bitching about the Monster Hunter crossover but really it's kinda funny now. It's nice to see this Konami-Capcom "partnership" of sorts.

Solid Snake appearing in MvC3 or Street Fighter V, I called it.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
prowler_ said:
Fuck NamcoBandai, its Capkonami now.

It'll be kinda funny to see Snake in the Monster Hunter world :U
fixed
tongue.gif

I love how Big Boss looks, in fact the models of both look better than your standard hunter in textures and poly-count!
Also, shouldn't this be Monster Hunter Portable 3rd?
I'm pretty sure Capkonamicom hasn't announced they'll be releasing it on the west.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1