OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ooooh thanks I will preorder this once I sell my Dark Armed Dragons(Yugioh) on ebay for 180
biggrin.gif

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
personally no idea as not live in america, but I know that modchipcentral is meant to be a good one but they dont have it on pre-order at minute so keep track on there I would say

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lilkerv90210 said:
modchipcentral is very legit i ordered my i touchds there

Um before I install the chip do I need to remove all my homebrew apps? Such as homebrew channel or can I keep everything because I have DVDX Installed for the backuploader and Starfall for Region free?

OmniSlash2o6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
madmods said:
You do know that chip hasn't been released yet?! And it's pretty much the d2lite but blue.
rolleyes.gif

Um before I install the chip do I need to remove all my homebrew apps? Such as homebrew channel or can I keep everything because I have DVDX Installed for the backuploader and Starfall for Region free?

And im buying the D2PRO + WiiChip(Soldered) from modchipcentral...but can someone answer my question o.o.

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OmniSlash2o6 said:
madmods said:
You do know that chip hasn't been released yet?! And it's pretty much the d2lite but blue.
rolleyes.gif

And im buying the D2PRO + WiiChip(Soldered) from modchipcentral...but can someone answer my question o.o.

No it's cool don't need to remove anything, D2Pro is another just plug and go one so it's simple, don't worry about removing any apps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality