Hacking sold my wiiUs..got another one..5.3.2...keep it or not??

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's the story:
I had 2 wiiUs, one that i updated all the time and one that i kept on a lower fw..
..but a couple of weeks ago, i sold both of them since my alt.dash tests didnt brought anything positive and i felt as if it would take long before some real progression is made..

But yesterday, i got a wiiU 5.3.2u for free, and i'm wondering if i should sell this one too or if its worth keeping it?

Reasons for me that it would be worth keeping it:
-homebrews thru an actual channel (we can inject vc..maybe it could lead to an installation of a homebrew channel??)

-backup loading.. i'm usually against piracy (with exceptions..) but i think i trew enough cash toward BigN for their last consoles! I bought some new wiiUs and all the games i bought where 74$ each.. so i think its understandable that i wont buy any more first party titles from them on the wiiU so i would like to know if the possibility to launch backups is near?

-game moddings (textures..mostly..)

..sooo what i would like to know, is if its worth keeping this 5.3.2 console, or should i sell it and buy another wiiU when its the time, knowing that it wont be on 5.3.2 ?

Thanks.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe a Homebrew Channel and backup loading can only be done after an IOSU exploit is found/finished/released. Last we heard from hykem I think he said he was making progress on it.

Game modding is picking up with Cafiine. You can pretty much do texture mods to any game. Model editing is still unexplored AFAIK though.

Reactions: puss2puss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up