GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like we may see a localization for this snazzy, little RPG from Namco/Bandai and CyberConnect2. Siliconera supposedly discovered evidence the game was presented before both the European and Australian rating boards.

"Namco Bandai Games Europe is keeping this really quiet, but they are planning to release Solarobo outside of Japan."

Source

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
cwstjdenobs said:
Are you sure it's furry and not just a cast of anthropomorphic animals? None of the vids I've seen involve any sort of disgusting fetishes
Furries ARE antropomorphic animals.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes but anthropomorphic animals =/= furries. And you're not convincing me otherwise. I love Tom & Jerry et al but don't want to do nasty things to them so you aren't going to convince me all anthropomorphic animals are furries.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes but they didn't invent it. Racists love Ska but liking Ska doesn't make someone racist.

EDIT: If there's no sex involved it's not furry seeing as furry is a fetish. It might be really popular with furries, no problem with that, but I like the look of it and don't want to play it and suddenly have a scene of a horse in a nappy screwing a baby octopus or something

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@cwstjdenobs

You are ignorant to the furry fandom.

May I suggest that you do more research before you post such a stupid opinion?

You will have people in the furry fandom that go for sex much like you'll have cos players do it for sex, your going to always have stupid people in everything. It's like a virus or something. That does not mean that everybody does it for sex! Geez.

Also, I think we got off subject here...

I wonder if this means that we'll see a Holiday Release for Solatorobo. I want to know more about this game.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
Are you sure it's furry and not just a cast of anthropomorphic animals? None of the vids I've seen involve any sort of disgusting fetishes

Wow, dude...I really don't think anyone cares, to be honest. Regardless of yours or anyone else's interpretation of what constitutes furry, most folks interested in this news are interested because Solatorobo looks like an awesome freakin' DS game. You're missing the forest for the trees, not to mention intentionally veering the thread off-rails.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DJ91990 said:
@cwstjdenobs

You are ignorant to the furry fandom.

Stop being an over sensitive pussy man. I was obviously going over the top to make a point. I'm not saying you're all into the really nasty shit, just don't want to see even the tame shit myself. And the fandom's what, maybe 7 years old. It started up when y'all tried to make out it was a sexuality and not a fetish.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GeekyGuy said:
most folks interested in this news are interested because Solatorobo looks like an awesome freakin' DS game.

That's why I was interested. All someone had to say was "no, it's not actually a game for furries but the furries will really like it", or "yes, it is a game for furries" and my question would have been answered and I'd have buggered off.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
No, you would have just trolled until a mod got to you in either case.
tongue.gif

He said the game is "about furries", as in the characters themselves are anthropomorphic. Taking a single look at the game at all would have shown you that (considering box art and shots of the game will of course show the characters involved).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: