1. impeeza

impeeza Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Colombia
    Yes! I was playing with the keymap.keys file on the root of solarus and the games. For the Tunics! game I make the attached file (renamed to keymap.keys) and all the functions are accessible and working just fine

Incidentally I discover what the Tunics! game can read joystick buttons (on any solarus engine) but the mapping is hard-coded on scripts so if you do not use a keymap.keys and manually change the Tunics! code also works.

I also find a quirk on the new version solarus-v0_4_3-luajit-1_6_4.zip each time you exit a solarus game, an error happens: «The software was closed because an error occurred.» then you return to home menu. (tested with Zelda Mystery of Solarus XD, Zelda Mystery of Solarus DX, Tunics! and Zelda Return of the Hylian SE)

With exactly the same system, only replace the SD:/switch/solarus/solarus.nro with version solarus-v0_4_2-luajit-1_6_4.zip and exiting any solarus game return to Hbmenu without error ;(

Attached Files:

2. capsterx

OP capsterx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'll look into it, but more than a few of the ports I have done crash when exiting and I have never figured out how to fully debug what is wrong

3. impeeza

impeeza Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Colombia
    perfect, thanks for your work, I am trying to learn how to program for the switch. and your code is teaching me a lot :D

4. Ssingledad7

Ssingledad7 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Getting these errors when trying to build?

Attached Files:

• CaPX.PNG
      CaPX.PNG
      File size:
      209.2 KB
      Views:
  5. impeeza

impeeza Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Colombia
    Yes I am Using MSYS on Windows 10

Draft saved Draft deleted