Gaming Software which can dim/darken the screen for the PSP?

Shakedaddy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I play PSP games at night, even on the lowest brightness settings, it hurts my eyes it's so bright! For my cellphone I use apps like Twilight and Bluelight Filter to effectively deal with this - are there any downloads like this for the PSP?

Bonus Points for similar apps on DS / 3DS as well

Thank you!

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I play PSP games at night, even on the lowest brightness settings, it hurts my eyes it's so bright! For my cellphone I use apps like Twilight and Bluelight Filter to effectively deal with this - are there any downloads like this for the PSP?

Bonus Points for similar apps on DS / 3DS as well

Thank you!
I sent you a PM.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you send it to me too please
can you sent me a pm too?
Unfortunately, none of the links I sent that person in PM work anymore. I'm not sure if I have the plugin somewhere myself, either. The rate at which PSP stuff is getting harder and harder to find is concerning. If you both want to try and find it, the name of the plugin I've used for this is "bright3_v0.02".
I'll look in my files when I have some spare time, but it would be quicker if you both hunt it down yourself.

dupstep

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Unfortunately, none of the links I sent that person in PM work anymore. I'm not sure if I have the plugin somewhere myself, either. The rate at which PSP stuff is getting harder and harder to find is concerning. If you both want to try and find it, the name of the plugin I've used for this is "bright3_v0.02".
I'll look in my files when I have some spare time, but it would be quicker if you both hunt it down yourself.

Okay thanks,
anyway ill hunt down my side and keep info here.
Well see if some of us finds it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ive find a website It's : brewology . com /downloads/download.php?id=12719&mcid=1
BTW did you know a plugin to blue light filter ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended