1. Fahim

OP Fahim Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    ok i tried to download db fightersz nsp and it keeps crashing on hbg shop.....i even went ahead and deleted hbg shop and used tin foil Nut, same thing happens, i tried to use gold leaf same thing, some of my other games where not installing to but some where. no the sd card is not corrupted and i do have the sig patches.....i dont know what to do and im running out of ideas.

2. MADokax

MADokax Member
    Newcomer

Chile
    same problem here, dbfz is the only game I have not been able to install since I´m on CFW, I bought it digitally :( but I formated my SD when I started using Atmosphere, And nothing works
    HBG : Error
    NSP : doesnt work either
    :( I dont know what to do T-T

Fahim likes this.
  3. Tac 21

Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    well if you updated atmos does not have a working 9.1.0 yet

4. Reecey

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Try reinstalling with tinfoil but choose this time “standard crypto” at the top as yes. You probably installed this title before and maybe deleted it but the first time you did it standard crypto was installing as yes and for some reason it causes corruption and whatever you try installing your nsp again with, it will always error when starting the software and the only way around it is by reinstalling the title again as standard crypto yes.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  5. FightingPolygon

FightingPolygon Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Actually HBG shop has been crashing when I try to download various games too. I tried to reinstall things same as you but I get the same results so it’s probably an issue from their side!

So for now do it the old fashioned way and get the NSP online from your PC and move it to your SD Card manually then install with goldleaf or something

6. Fahim

OP Fahim Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    nevermind I fixed it I didn't have to do any of what u guys are suggesting

7. Brendanxheroes

Newcomer

United States
    how did you fix it?

Fahim likes this.
  8. Fahim

OP Fahim Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    had too turn off my switch and hold both volume buttons then a menu will pop up....once the menu pops up I turn off my switch by holding the power button for 20 seconds.....then I boot into rcm mode ( atmosphere). this issue is caused if u used incognito on ur switch.

9. blawar

blawar Developer
    Developer

United States
    There was an issue with corrupt metadata causing a crash. This was fixed in Tinfoil 6.20

Fahim likes this.
  10. Fahim

OP Fahim Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    oops, I forget to mention that when ur holding both volume buttons (- +) don't forget to also hold the power button. ( the menu I'm talking about that will pop up is management mode)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - occurred“, Software, fighters