softmod wont read disk

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by gamermo1e, Sep 26, 2011.

Sep 26, 2011

softmod wont read disk by gamermo1e at 9:38 PM (639 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. gamermo1e
    OP

Newcomer gamermo1e Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hello all ive softmodded my wii and most games work but ea grand slam tennis i get an error saying cant read disk. and wii sports resort just goes black and boots to main menu.

Im using uloader but running the games from disk..

Any help would be great thanks

2. JoostinOnline

Member JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

United States
    If you want to run discs, play the retail ones. They are faster and don't wear down on your lens as much.

3. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Get the latest d2c cIOS with base IOS56 + the latest version of the loader you are using. Then enable the IOS Reload block(if that's even optionable) and try again.

PS: I don't know if uloader supports d2x or the IOS Reload block at all, but that's the easiest way to get Wii Sports Resort to work, and it should also get that other game to work.

4. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    uLoader only supports Hermes cIOS, and aside from the rodries mod, it hasn't seen any updates.

uLoader hasn't been updated in well over a year, so it's likely the user already has the latest version (5.1E). Aside from the horrible interface, the loader still is fairly decent. It's also the only one I've heard that has external USB DVD support (though GX should also have it, according to this list).