OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yes i did search the forums and dident find anything....so please help....okay so i got softmii 2.1.1 installed with out any errors...but only thing is i have a NTSC wii and some of my back up games are PAL. the disk channel plays my ntsc backup just fine but it does not reconize my backed up pal games at all. my back up launcher playes my pal games just fine and yes i did disable region hack in preloader any one could help it would be great.

Col70

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried posting this question on the Softmii site? Someone on there might know the answer

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one thing you can try is to remove the hacks.ini you have now with the hack remover tool then use hack cerator 4 then re enable theem and you should be good
moogle.gif

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it could be that the PAL games dont contain any NTSC video.

I have the inverse problem, skarface helped me out and its an issue with games that simply dont contain video that is displayable in your region.

Most games have PAL and ntsc video in them, some only pal, others only ntsc.

Via softmii forcing video and correction doesnt work. Via gamma (gecko) it does.

just redownload your regions version of the game.

ronhempner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the exact same problem when I installed SoftMii 2.1.1 Chances are that you never used AnyRegionChanger. Even if your system menu is 3.2, follow the directions starting with downgrading via AnyRegionChanger. The Starfall-like hacks enable true Region-Free from the disc channel.

bhavinjpatel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ronhempner said:
I had the exact same problem when I installed SoftMii 2.1.1 Chances are that you never used AnyRegionChanger. Even if your system menu is 3.2, follow the directions starting with downgrading via AnyRegionChanger. The Starfall-like hacks enable true Region-Free from the disc channel.

THANK YOU VERRY MUCH!!!!!!.....I finally got it working.....that was the exact problem,i dident run Any region changer even tho i was on 3.2. hey thank you very much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1