• Replies 84
  • Likes 1

JerryX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try a 9.0 or 9.1 upgrade pack instead of 9.2, maybe your console will like it better, either that or format. You lose 0 functionality going to 9.0 or 9.1 instead of 9.2 anyway.try this sysupdater that I used for my downgrades http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/cKbFOrnc/file.html

Then from there could we try to upgrade to 9.2? :D

Edit: Nope, didn't work. If there's a tutorial somewhere for relinking your NNID after formatting? I've given up.

Last edited by JerryX,

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just learned that Nintendo used two different chips for NANDs for N3DSs (see 2 different NAND sizes for N3DS?). Though I don't see how it would matter, can you tell if you (apparently) needed to format to downgrade and what's the size of your NAND backup made with EMUNAND9?

I needed to format and my NAND backup is 1.84GiB.

Last edited by BDS,

ddurdle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just learned that Nintendo used two different chips for NANDs for N3DSs (see 2 different NAND sizes for N3DS?). Though I don't see how it would matter, can you tell if you (apparently) needed to format to downgrade and what's the size of your NAND backup made with EMUNAND9?

I needed to format and my NAND backup is 1.84GiB.
Yes, there two types of NAND chips used, yes, but you can't backup your SYSNAND until you are at <= 9.2, so unless you take your system apart and visually inspect, you won't know which chip you have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)