Hacking SoftBricked 2ds from trying to download Luma CFW.

Spectary

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try deleting Payload folder, my console still boot. So, no, it's not the cause of problem.

We already face some people who has the same problem before.
One of the cause is while installing A9LH when get the bugged screen,
User become panic and shutdown while SafeA9LHinstaller not finishing the process,
Making a NAND become corrupted and can't be load.

having the payload in luma fixed my problem, its require for the installing, not after you installed.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
having the payload in luma fixed my problem, its require for the installing, not after you installed.
I also delete config.bin to revert Luma3DS back to the same state of installing.
And as I said, my console still working.
As @Quantumcat said, if you have wrong folder name or doesn't have payloads folder, the payloads just wouldn't work.
Not the whole console.

Reactions: Quantumcat

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
should i still hardmod
I saw some 3DS softmod Pros (+ 1 hardmod Pro) also visited this thread and didn't say something else differ than me.
So, I still stand on my opinion. The console is brick.
(By whatever reason I don't know since You never state the actual events that happend).
Which means, yes, hardmod still require to fix your console.

Just be careful a lot, or your console can't be fix forever, unless with the hand of Nintendo.

Last edited by nechigawara,

xxturtlederpxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw some 3DS softmod Pros (+ 1 hardmod Pro) also visited this thread and didn't say something else differ than me.
So, I still stand on my opinion. The console is brick.
(By whatever reason I don't know since You never state the actual events that happend).
Which means, yes, hardmod still require to fix your console.

Just be careful a lot, or your console can't be fix forever, unless with the hand of Nintendo.
i did lots of research and figured out that i got soft bricked when doing ctrtransfer (still haven't hardmodded. need more parts

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
i did lots of research and figured out that i got soft bricked when doing ctrtransfer (still haven't hardmodded. need more parts
Yes, soft bricked can repair by hardmoding if you have a NAND backup. If you got hardware brick or no backup, you need to replace the mother board or sell it for part only.

Last edited by nechigawara,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo