soft reset

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by badgerkins, Jul 21, 2009.

Jul 21, 2009

soft reset by badgerkins at 7:33 PM (636 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. badgerkins
    OP

Member badgerkins GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    well i just learnt how to soft reset your gba game by pressing l + r + a + b + start + select. to me this seems impossible without making yourself look like an spaz. maybe i'm just being really dumb. what i'm doing is pressing the l and r buttons with my index fingers, using my right thumb to hold down the start and select buttons and using my *ahem* chin to press the a and b buttons ¬_¬ anyway, it works and i can't find a different approach. i tried using my thumb pressing start+select+a+b but that doesn't work for me. so yeah, help?

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    It would help if you told us what device you were using. On the original GBA for instance, pressing all of those buttons at once is no problem, while on the DS Phat I could see it easily being an issue.

Nevertheless, usually most games use either the combination L+R+A+B or L+R+Start+Select, or use both for different purposes. You generally do not have to press all six buttons at once, or at least I've never heard of a case where this is necessary.