Soft modded Wii U no longer connects to WiFi.

Kevbo

Professional Dumbass
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is called "tiramisu" xD

Turn off the wii u and your router and then try it again. Report if this fixed your issue.
Whoops. I haven't used my Wii U in a while. I didn't try turning off the router because I live with my parents, and they will not be fond of me turning off the router. However, I fixed it by moving my external hard drive elsewhere. Apparently, the Wii U doesn't like the hard drive being too close to it. To fix it I had to move the hard drive a foot away.
Post automatically merged:

Not using Grand Turismo? XD
I literally just bought Gran Turismo for my ps5. I fixed the issue and my forever terrible spelling error.

Thanks for the help!

MCMIRACLE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My Jail Broken wii u won’t connect to the internet at all. Any tips? Help? Ideas? Biggest thing to note is that it WAS connected previously, but we changed internet provider, and now on the new provider it won’t connect at all. Thanks In advance.

Wii U won’t connect to the internet at all. It’s Jail broken, and I’m trying to download some stuff from NUSspli.

Biggest thing to note, is that a few months ago we changed our internet provider and router. Wii u worked fine connecting to the internet back then. Any help would be great.

Jmod

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My Wii U Used to be able to connect to my WiFi but ever since I hacked it with Turismo I keep getting Error Code: 103-1603... I am using tiramisu
My Wii U Used to be able to connect to my WiFi but ever since I hacked it with Turismo I keep getting Error Code: 103-1603... I am using tiramisu.
hi all easy way to fix error code: 103-1603 is to ensure your y cable usb 3.0 is plugged in with the data cable in top usb port on back and power cable plugged in bottom this worked flawless for me console running latest Turismo as above you can also detach external Hd connect to wifi this will work straight away then plug HD in same order as above and wifi will still work have had no issues on 3 Wii u console using this method happy modding all hope this helps

hi all easy way to fix error code: 103-1603 is to ensure your y cable usb 3.0 is plugged in with the data cable in top usb port on back and power cable plugged in bottom this worked flawless for me console running latest Tiramisu as above you can also detach external Hd connect to wifi this will work straight away then plug HD in same order as above and wifi will still work have had no issues on 3 Wii u console using this method happy modding all hope this helps

Last edited by Jmod,
Reactions: Kevbo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more