yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know dude, you're one to spout RAP IS CRAP HAHAHAHA THAT'S ORIGINAL, Or maybe you only like one or two songs ? OH NO WAIT you're a rap SNOB and you only like what YOU consider "GOOD." It MUST be some POETIC crap, cause lord knows that people give a crap about subject material in songs, right ? OH NO NOT SOULJA BOY, Lil Jon who listens to THAT trash ? ? ? Well guess what you bunch of snobs, it's time for the good shit

First off, my favorite song from Soulja Boy "Let Me Get Em (Shootout,)" The only reason Soulja Boy specifically gets so much negative attention is because he had a huge overplayed song, He isn't manufactured at all, he makes his own music

Oh god not LIL JON, here's what I would consider his best song

How about some old school Master P

Rest in peace Fat Pat

Time for some Playa Fly from Memphis

After Koopsta Knicca got fired, 3 6 mafia went to shit

Just a handful of some favorites

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Bloodangel said:
i HATE rap....brrr yuck!!

Kepp hatin' hater.
cool.gif

Megane

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dude, make someone who doesn't like orange juice drink a ton of it is not the best way to make him like it..

Just sayin'

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really think this is going to change people's opinion on rap? No one who hates rap is even going to listen to these songs.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Half of that stuff you posted isn't even Rap, its Hip Hop, and it all sucks. I hope you know that they don't do it for music and they do it for money, and on top of that most of their shit talks about the same stuff.

All you need to do is talking about women, drugs, and clubs and you have a golden Hip Hop song. Also maybe throw in "SHAWTTY!!" a couple times or the "N" word and you are good. Also, it needs a nice beat which are really easy to make.

It really takes no talent to do, I have made some hip hop songs just because I was bored and my friends have told me that they were pretty good. I think its still all utter shit, there litterally is no talent, I am a metalhead, I made a Hip Hop song in 2 hours and people liked it. Theres something wrong with that.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
NeSchn said:
It really takes no talent to do, I have made some hip hop songs just because I was bored and my friends have told me that they were pretty good. I think its still all utter shit, there litterally is no talent, I am a metalhead, I made a Hip Hop song in 2 hours and people liked it. Theres something wrong with that.

Jingle Bell rap?
biggrin.gif

You can't change people's preference in a few songs. Even if I show you an epic 10 minute guitar jam, you wouldn't like rock and metal anyways.

But then again, I hate rap, but I don't think its crap. Just something I prefer not to listen to.

Edit: And tbh, the tracks don't really help me much. Still makes me think it sucks. But like I said, not crap.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't really call any of them shining examples of the rap genre either. Specially not Soulja Boy! Hell, I'd rather listen to The Fugees.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Yes, I do hate rap. I hate all rap. I don't have a few favorite songs. I've listened to it. It sucks. Guess what? I actually took some poorly spent time to listen to some of those songs. They sucked. Rap has an invisible "C" in front of it. You can't change my opinion, so why post at all?

Has nothing to do with my preference, but this was a direct call for rap haters to flame. Lock needed IMO.

Edit: Know what else I hate? People using multiple question and exclamation marks.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I'm a rap supporter but...the moment you talked about Souljda Boy and Lil Jon, this thread got derailed...

I'll save it.

Nas - Warrior Song

Slaughterhouse - Rain Drops

Joell Ortiz - So Much More

And for the rap haters...

Nino Bless - Fuck The Rap Game

This is real rap.
cool.gif
This is a huge difference from rap you hear on the radio or see on TV.

yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Half of that stuff you posted isn't even Rap, its Hip Hop, and it all sucks. I hope you know that they don't do it for music and they do it for money, and on top of that most of their shit talks about the same stuff.

All you need to do is talking about women, drugs, and clubs and you have a golden Hip Hop song. Also maybe throw in "SHAWTTY!!" a couple times or the "N" word and you are good. Also, it needs a nice beat which are really easy to make.

well let's hear it, put up or shut up

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Rock Raiyu said:
This is real rap.
cool.gif
This is a huge difference from rap you hear on the radio or see on TV.

Much better choices. Nas is one of the first rappers I've really got into a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1