Hacking So with the coming loader...

MCBarkingSpoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiigators next loader from what I have read will no longer need patched games.

If he doesn't include patched games support is their a way that after dumping a patched disc the process can be reversed?

TIA

MCBarkingSpoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm doubting theirs a way to reverse but im also just hoping their is. No offense to the other fella who started the loader progress, but when I thought their way no hope for 1:1 copies I patched all of mine. If I can at least dump and reverse it'll save a lot of issues

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MCBarkingSpoon said:

If he doesn't include patched games support is their a way that after dumping a patched disc the process can be reversed?

too much information gets lost in the patch process which you need to correctly rebuild it, it should be possible to create a "unpatched" version from a
patched one which wouldn't be exactly like the old one but should work.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you read the last 3 pages on the the thread "backup launcher by wiigator" you would know that he is making a new loader that supports un-patched games. Afterwards though, he says that he will make a patched game supported one too.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats why you should hold onto your games instead of deleting them. I knew something like this was going to happen so I kept all the games I downloaded
tongue.gif

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
lol, lucky. Ive seen a thraed like this before somewhere just to let you know. But yeah. I should have kept it. the problem though is that im using the family computer and my dad has ALOT of stuff. So i need to get rid of alot of stuff.

MCBarkingSpoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I was thinking the same thing when this started but I am a space monger so i deleted.
Sorox go to sites that share via rapidshare and get a rapidshare account. its so worth it that way.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I gte most of my games from [link removed because i suggested something cool...]
I got de blob from here. you can get whole isos in one file, but you have to pay like 20$ a month on megashare.com to do so. I like mediafire better.

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah when this came about I started downloading all the wii games I could get... which was about 40... I am lucky because I still have them.. and continue to help seed for this new era of wii torrents which will probably increase...the more the demand the faster you get it.... look at tv torrents they are bangin' with seeds...
or find you a good private tracker as well...that's nice to have... wii period is just kinda weak in the torrent department... as well as newslinks and rapidshare... you would think after seeing the wii as the hottest selling platform to date there would be more.... we'll see...

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Sorox said:
I gte most of my games from removed.
I got de blob from here. you can get whole isos in one file, but you have to pay like 20$ a month on megashare.com to do so. I like mediafire better.
You should edit your post. Your linking to warez.
So are you, you need to edit out the link.

MCBarkingSpoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IronMask said:
Yeah when this came about I started downloading all the wii games I could get... which was about 40... I am lucky because I still have them.. and continue to help seed for this new era of wii torrents which will probably increase...the more the demand the faster you get it.... look at tv torrents they are bangin' with seeds...
or find you a good private tracker as well...that's nice to have... wii period is just kinda weak in the torrent department... as well as newslinks and rapidshare... you would think after seeing the wii as the hottest selling platform to date there would be more.... we'll see...

28, that I have to redo.
frown.gif
lol

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IronMask said:

For sure. tvt.com kicks ass, and I like and use it way more than that other popular private tv tracker. Speeds are quick.

Sorox if it seriously took a week to grab three games, then those downloads possibly either had a low amount of seeders, the seeds that were there had a very slow upload speed, or your internet connection is slow(can't download very fast, if you're downloading at like 50-100kb/s, then yeah...it's gonna take you a while to get those bigger games).

I wouldn't give up on a torrents, it's a great way to get files(although I prefer usenet or ftp dumps just for the added security). Get yourself into any good private tracker and you'll be downloading files as fast as your connection will allow you to grab them.

atomikramp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
MCBarkingSpoon said:

TIA

no
there's no way to revert the process unless you know the private key used to encrypt the game partition..
wich, as far as i know, isn't known by anyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: