So who's working on the DSi homebrew SD card workaround?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by funkamatic, Apr 9, 2009.

1. funkamatic
    OP

funkamatic Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2009
    United States
    I know it's WAY to early to be expecting anything, but I was wondering if anyone know if anyone was making any real progress. I godda have my brew, but I don't want to have to buy another flashcart.

2. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
    Rest assured that people are working hard on this, but remember, it will probably take a long time before a breakthrough happens. Just look at how long it took for the R4 to appear in the DS-Scene.

3. Sarvesh50

Sarvesh50 Aye!

Jul 7, 2008
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
    Nobody knows but i think there are many people working on this

4. SifJar

SifJar Not a pirate

Apr 4, 2009
    i'm pretty sure Yasu ( guy behind Ys menu ) managed to get homebrew running from SD card. look it up on youtube. i think it was by a buffer overflow in a tiff image. he never confirmed this but hinted at it. hopefully now that the DSi is out worldwide he'll release his hack, as i assume he was saving it so Nintendo couldnt patc it before the DSi was even released everywhere

5. Szyslak

Szyslak Nudibranch Lover

Oct 31, 2006
    United States
    NY
    I'm working on it. Just give me a couple more days to crack the encryption that Nintendo has been working on for the last 2 years. Almost there. Any minute now. My FFIV Pink Princess Flan exploit is almost ready. Just got to buy a little more stardust to test it out.

6. commdante

commdante GBAtemp Regular

Jun 4, 2006
    Netherlands
    Personally I'm more interested in the faster CPU's and more memory for homebrews.
    Oh yeah, and a firmware hack for removing that annoying warningscreen on bootup. [​IMG]

7. gerard9077

gerard9077 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2008
    Philippines
    They need our support! Let's give 'em support!

SUPPORT!! MAX!

8. desumodnoc

desumodnoc Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2009
    United States
    Me and my team are working for a homebrew for the dsi. No worries, all we need is some beta tester and more programmers!