Homebrew So who's working on the DSi homebrew SD card workaround?

funkamatic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's WAY to early to be expecting anything, but I was wondering if anyone know if anyone was making any real progress. I godda have my brew, but I don't want to have to buy another flashcart.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rest assured that people are working hard on this, but remember, it will probably take a long time before a breakthrough happens. Just look at how long it took for the R4 to appear in the DS-Scene.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm pretty sure Yasu ( guy behind Ys menu ) managed to get homebrew running from SD card. look it up on youtube. i think it was by a buffer overflow in a tiff image. he never confirmed this but hinted at it. hopefully now that the DSi is out worldwide he'll release his hack, as i assume he was saving it so Nintendo couldnt patc it before the DSi was even released everywhere

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm working on it. Just give me a couple more days to crack the encryption that Nintendo has been working on for the last 2 years. Almost there. Any minute now. My FFIV Pink Princess Flan exploit is almost ready. Just got to buy a little more stardust to test it out.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Personally I'm more interested in the faster CPU's and more memory for homebrews.
Oh yeah, and a firmware hack for removing that annoying warningscreen on bootup.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."