So....Who knows what theyre getting for christmas?

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Uuuuhhh...I have a pretty good idea of what my girlfriend got me, but it wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong in regards to that.

My manager's getting me a full work day, if you consider that a gift...

Not getting anything else...

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Was gonna buy Black Ops for myself, but was barred from doing so by the missus because she needed some ideas for what to get me. Eventually snapped and gave her one of her presents (a Pandora charm) in exchange for getting it early.

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want the $299.99 PS3 bundle. Probably not going to get it though. Meh, I'll just rely on my friend's PS3 I guess. I'll buy it in a couple of years when the price is a lot lower
biggrin.gif

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely another sweater or some jeans, unless my parent's phone plan is expired and decides to switch to verizon and get a family plan.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Not christian, even if we usually celebrate christmas (without tree or decorations) for presents and because it's a good occasion to gather all the family and have some really good food. I don't think that we'll do the presents thing this year.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think it matters if you're Christian or not, Christmas is more secular than religious for most people - here, anyway.

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I honestly wish Christmas was the same as when we were kids. It doesn't have the same luster anymore. You grow up, you don't want anything. It becomes less about Jesus and more about material things. It's a shame, really.

The last couple of years, I've got a 6-pack and some gift cards. And somehow that is 20X better than the vast ocean of gifts I got when I was a wee lad. I'm just happy to spend it with a girl I love, so I guess Christmas for me is about being with someone I can appreciate the holidays with.

This year, I've already got my Xmas present, which is customary. In a few weeks, I'll go out and get some stuff for my girlfriend.

kevan

Imagination rules the world
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No idea but my list is

Call Of Duty Black Ops
AC/DC Rockband(No Guitar)
Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock (Guitar Only)

Probally will get all of the above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom